Top View Trees for Plan Views and Site Plans
Cutout Floor Plan View Tree Graphics for Architects
- For direct drag & drop use in Photoshop etc.
- Import via drag & drop, scale to size and you´re done!
- No clone effect: 9 slightly different images per type
- Very high quality resolution (4,000px x 4,000px)
- Try our free example download before you buy
- Better illustration in less time!
Instant download after payment
Payment methods: credit card, PayPal etc.
100% money back guarantee!
Any questions left? Visit our Shop FAQ
Top View Trees – PNG Graphics for Landscape + Architecture Visualization
270 cutout plan view tree graphics for architects and landscape designer
The TopViewTrees Collection is one of our four professional top view collections with ready-to-use cutout plants for plan views and site plans. Bring life to your site plans and floor plan views in your next project with the help of this extensive library of cutout top view trees for architectural designs. The plant images are specially made for architects and landscape designers who want to showcase the realistic quality of their drawings and presentation materials onto the next level within a limited time. Use your time more effectively for other more important tasks in your project with the aid of our TopViewTrees Collection to speed up your design!
If you need more plan view images like this you should definitely check out our other top view collections for landscape planners and architects like: “TopViewPlants 01“, “TopViewPlants 02” and “TopViewFlowers“. Do not miss our bundle offers to benefit from the special prices and the bonus material!
Various Tree Types
We wanted to create a set of trees that is tailored to the special needs of architects and landscape planners. Therefore, the collections includes a wide range of different tree types at different scale, in different colors etc.
- Wide range of different tree types
- Trees with different habit
- Fall or summer trees
- Tree silhouettes for an abstract look
- Cutout palm trees, fir trees etc. included
- Check out the PDF Overview!
No Clone-Effect: 9 Variations per Tree Type!
Does this sound familiar to you: Often times, you need to use the exact same tree image and copy it over and over again in your presentation because other cutout tree images in your library does not have a similar look? At the end the clone effect reduces the overall quality of your presentation material as it simply does not look professional.
To avoid this problem, we directly provide you with 9 single cutout tree graphics per tree type of a similar look. By playing around with the size, rotation angle etc. in your layout you can create alleys, boulevards and public spaces without the clone effect in your site plans.
- 30 different tree types
- 9 tree images per tree type
- 270 single tree images in total!
- Avoid the clone effect in your next visualization of an alley, boulevard or public space
High Resolution of Plan View Trees and .PNG Format
The top view tree images are already masked and thus have a transparent background so you can easily combine these with your presentation material. We used the .PNG format as it is supported by most graphic and CAD tools. You can simply use the 2D tree photo images via drag&drop e.g. in Photoshop or any alternative tool. With a high resolution of 4,000 px x 4,000 px the images can be used even for printed presentation material.
- Perfectly cut out
- Simple drag&drop usage
- High resolution of 4,000 px x 4,000 px
- .PNG Format = High compatibility to common graphic and CAD tools
- Just test our free example download with the tool of your choice
Perfect Start for Individual Looks and Arrangements
Although the library includes a wide range of different tree types you can use this collection perfectly as a solid basis for your own modifications. Create different looks with simple Photoshop filters and by changing the color. You can even use the tree graphics to create hedges, bushes or shrubs in your architectural presentation.
- Plant graphics as a perfect start for your own modifications
- Create fall trees simply by adjust the color
- Simple Photoshop filter to create different sketch or paint looks
- Use top view tree image to create bushes, shrubs and hedges
- Endless creative possibilities
2D CAD Tree Symbols in .DXF Format included
Also during the planning process in CAD 2D tree symbols come handy. Therefore we put together a library of 2d CAD tree symbols that are included in this collection as well!
- Also 2D CAD tree symbols included
- DXF format for high compatibility with most CAD tools
- Different looks – abstract to detailed
- Multiply symbols per type
- Drawn as polylines
- Each tree symbol is a ” cad block”
- Directly use it in your CAD environment in your next project!
Compelling Designs in Minutes:
- Import, scale, arrange, done!
- Quick and easy
- Perfect also for urban design layouts
- Compelling site plans in miutes!
Free Download of Top View Cutout Tree in PNG Format:
- Free example download
- Transparent background
- 9 cutout trees of same type
- 4,000 px x 4,000 px
- Test before you buy!
- Check compatibility with your tools
- Free download for private AND commercial use!
- Download Free PNG Plan View Tree HERE
PDF Overview Top View Collection:
- Check the complete product content before buy
- 30 tree types
- 9 cutout top view trees per type
- Each set with 4,000 px x 4,000 px
- PDF Product Overview HERE
The graphics can be used for private and commercial projects without any additional royalties. Obviously it is not allowed to publish, market, sell or distribute the purchased files. For all the details please see our licensing agreement.
Any Questions Left?
If you have any, really any question please simply drop us a line at our contact form!