…for our Online Shop Products:
With the opening of a physical product of tonytextures or with the download of digital files of the online shop of tonytextures – not the downloads available for free – you recognize the validity of this following license agreement.
You are allowed:
– to use the digital files of tonytextures for your private and commercial projects as long as the result gain in importance from your
creativity and originality and not only from the quality of the digital files of tonytextures itself.
– to use the digital files of tonytextures only on a single computer.
– to produce a backup copy of the digital files of tonytextures for your personal savety but you are not allowed to make this copy available to third parties
You are not allowed:
– to publish, market, sell, distribute or sublicense any of the digital files of tonytextures.
– to publish, market, sell, distribute or sublicense the results which were created with the help of the digital files of tonytextures
if the digital files of tonytextures can be extracted or exported from the result.
– to use the digital files of tonytextures on more than one single computer
You accept that tonytextures is not liable for damage which result from the usage of the digital files of tonytextures.
All copyrights of the digital data are reserved by tonytextures.
If any part of this license agreement become invalid, the other terms of this license agreement are not affected.
Place of jurisdiction is Aachen, Germany
Example of use:
You are allowed to use e.g. the textures of tonytextures for a commercial architectural visualisation and publish or markt the results
(e.g. perspective views and computer generated graphics like renderings) But you may not distribute or sell the 3D model itself if the
textures of tonytextures can be extracted from this model.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.